The following contain Policy points related to user buying , returns , refund and cancellations .
- The buyer (that is you) understand and accept the fact that you are entering in to a legal agreement with IHandikart which is enforceable with either a seller or IHandikart to purchase the items on the website using the approved billing Gateways . The same becomes applicable even when the customers choose “Cash on Delivery” method to settle payment for the product selected(to buy).
- The buyer understands that any expenses towards taxes or Octroi or any other charges that may become applicable shall be paid at the time of receiving the product or during purchasing the product on the IHandikart site. As a buyer you understand fully that the products ordered are Handcrafted and can vary in color , appearance etc … No claim with regard to the same can be made or product returned to either the seller or to IHandikart. In case the product differs grossly from what is displayed , you (buyer) can raise a request with IHandikart support team within 3 days of the delivery with copies of the product and differences identified. The products can be returned within the period of 7 business days to the seller or IHandikart (in cases where the product is shipped by IHandikart). Products received after this period or claims raised after the period mentioned will not be entertained.
- Domestic Indian customers(buyers) can return the products within the period mentioned above using appropriate packing so as not to damage the product to the address from where it was sent. The amount shall be returned with deductions of courier charges and or any other charges that IHandikart or Sellers may incur while couriering the Handicraft. The amount shall only be paid in Indian currency and no interest or any other charges or claims shall be paid.
- Product returns are not accepted by IHandikart or sellers for couriers sent overseas. Cash on delivery option is not available for the Overseas customers.
- You may agree with the seller on the commercial terms of the Transaction including terms of Dispatch and Delivery time or any extension thereof by way of exchange of electronic records/ electronic communication by using the features as may be provided on the Website and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent, provided that any such variation of the terms of the Transaction are not in violation of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made there under.
- As a buyer you need to pay the Product Price through the available methods of payment i.e. Payment on Billing or Payment on Delivery, for the Transactions conducted on the Website. You will be intimated when (i) the Transaction Price is credited to the account of the Company (in case of Payment on Billing) or (ii) on committing to pay the Product Price on Delivery if you opt for Payment on Delivery payment method, which will be confirmed by the Website. The Website shall notify the Buyer upon Payment Confirmation as provided herein.
- As a buyer you are entitled to provide feedback and/or reviews/ ratings for sellers as per the feedback facilities provided on the Website. In addition you are also provide suggestions to proactively give us suggestions to better our service
- It is imperative that the buyer provides his updated address where the product is expected to be delivered. IHandikart takes no responsibility for any delay/ non delivery of the goods on account of failure of the User to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the buyer will be deleted or modified. Additional charges incurred as a result may have to be borne by the buyer.
- The buyers are encouraged to provide their valuable feed back on the service provided by IHandikart and its enlisted sellers .Suggest that you enter your personal experience rather than your known acquaintance You must inform the Company immediately on becoming aware of violation of any applicable laws or violation of the provisions of this User Agreement and the rules and policies made there under at support@iHandikart.com
- The buyer may note that to prevent any misuse, a payment (in whichever method) of the Transaction Price initiated by the Buyer may be flagged or kept on hold for additional checks and verification in which case the Company may contact the buyer for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents. The Company may not confirm the payment if such information, details, data and documents are false, misleading, incorrect or incomplete and consequently the Valid Card and/or the Valid Bank Account will not be charged. In such case, the Dispatch timelines will not commence until Payment Confirmation. The result of the checks and verification shall be communicated to the buyer and seller.
- IHandikart reserves the right to refuse to process Transaction Price in respect of Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with the Company or breach/ violation of any applicable law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank.
- In the scenario where payment by Payment on Billing, upon successful receipt of the Transaction Price by the Company from the Buyer within  days of booking the Transaction and completion of verification of payment in accordance with the clause above, the Company shall notify the buyer and the seller that the Transaction Price has been received. In case of payment by Payment on Delivery, the Company shall notify the buyer and seller that the buyer has committed to pay the Transaction Price by Payment on Delivery.
- The seller or IHandikart (if the seller is availing IHandikart Logistics services) shall provide the Dispatch Details on the Website within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website. If the Seller or IHandikart fail to enter the Dispatch Details on the Website within such prescribed time, the Company may in its sole discretion may cancel the Transaction and refund the Transaction Price (if paid) to the Buyer. In case of Delivery outside India (in which case only electronic payment shall be acceptable), the Dispatch Details have to be entered on the Website within  days of Payment Confirmation.
- In cases where the buyer has received Delivery of the item within the stipulated time but the item is not as described in the listing, the buyer is entitled to claim a refund for the entire Transaction Price paid within  days from the expiry of the Delivery time. If such refund claim is raised by the buyer, the seller or IHandikart(who ever is the provider) has the option to disagree to the same, in which case the Company may put the refund claim on hold for checks and verifications. The Company(IHandikart) may contact the Users for the purposes of verification. As a result of such verification, the refund claim may either be accepted or rejected by the Company in its sole discretion which shall not be disputed by the Users. If the refund claim is accepted then the Transaction Price will be refunded to the buyer.
- The time within which the seller or the Company (if the seller is availing IHandikart Logistics services) is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the buyer shall be calculated from the time the seller/Company enters the Dispatch Details on the Website i.e. within 7 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery within India and within 21 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery outside India or such other timeline as may have been agreed upon between the buyer and seller and intimated on the Website or a offline mail. There delivery schedule can also be mutually agreed either in a mail or recorded in the website. This would become the basis of delivery schedule.
- If you fail to provide notification/ confirmation of receipt or non-receipt of an item within  days of expiry of the Delivery time prescribed in the above, it shall be understood as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction and the Transaction Price shall not be refunded. In case of Cash on Delivery Transactions or if the seller is availing IHandikart Logistics services, the Company will update the shipment Delivery status on a periodic basis and the Buyer is not required to confirm receipt of items.
You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) within  days of expiry of the Delivery time as agreed eitherin the website or over the mail (including any extension thereof) if you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period prescribed herein, whichever is earlier. In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the prescribed time you shall be ineligible for a refund.
All payments for refund of the Transaction Price(for products) shall be as follows and in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries dated 24 November 2009.
- Except for Payment on Delivery Transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Payment on Delivery Transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (as per the details provided by the Buyer at the time of registration with the Website).
- Refunds shall only be made in Indian Rupees and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received. Buyer shall bear any foreign exchange conversion risk, loss, charges or fees, if any.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through the M/S Indian Handicrafts Solutionsbanking facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India.
- Refund shall be subject to the buyer complying with the provisions of the User Agreement and the rules and polices made hereunder and the Company shall have recourse to such refund in case of any misuse by buyer.
- All Transactions conducted on the Website for which Valid Cards and Valid Bank Accounts are used for remittance of payment for Transactions on the M/S Indian Handicrafts Solutions Facility will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company and you shall not violate any such terms and conditions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its service providers against any direct or indirect liability that may arise on account of such violation. All online bank transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support the M/S Indian Handicrafts Solutions Banking Facility to provide these services to the Users.
- Delivery of items to buyers located in places where octroi or other local taxes and levies are charged will be liable to pay the same to the courier company even though the listing mentioned no such octroi, taxes or levy.
- Cancellation of Orders :- Please note Customers or Buyers can place request for replacement of the product only when the product is received in a damaged condition and is found to be faulty or defective contrary to the Image depicted in the site. The customer is expected to raise a claim with the Seller with adequate information satisfying the seller about the damage or defect. Cancellation of Orders purchased is not permitted